I AM COMING TO NETWERK AALST, WHAT SHOULD I KNOW?
From Monday 7 March onwards, we are in ‘code yellow’. This means that almost all corona measures aren’t in use any longer.
The following decisions apply in the cultural sector:
- The Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is no longer in use.
- Face masks are no longer compulsory, but recommended.
- CO₂-monitoring remains effective in the catering industry and culture houses.
- The public is no longer restricted in number at outdoor or indoor events.
- Ventilation remains important. We monitor the air quality by providing sufficient ventilation.