Kinderkunstenkamp: Dans en Grietje
During autumn break we're going to dance!
Get inspired by the city; by its stairs, doors, garden gnomes, bumpy roads, fountains, dirty corners, scratches on cars. Let your fantasy go wild: when you’re dancing a bus stop becomes a flying carpet, the shop around the corner a ghost house. It will get as crazy or scary as you want it to be.
In our dancing town we make up inhabitants with funny, scary, exciting, romantic stories. Maybe they are able to change the city? Through experiment we will built our own fantastic city.
The last day of our adventure we created will come together in a self-made dance performance. We welcome everybody to visit our dancetown.
- The first three days of autumn break: Monday 29, Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31 October, everyday starting from 10h until 16h
- Day care will be provided before and afterwards from 9h until 17h30
- Previous experience with dance is not necessary, everybody can dance in its own manner
- Bring dance- or sportswear, we dance on socks or on bare feet
- If you have knee laps or leg warmers, feel free to bring them
- Provide your own lunch
- Price: 50 € for three days, lunch not included
The places are limited! Make your reservation at email@example.com