Internship in Archiving and Conservation
Netwerk Aalst is looking for a motivated intern to work with the artistic team of Netwerk Aalst. The internship will take place depending on your availability and schedule. Both part-time and full-time is possible for us. We take interns throughout the year, so please let us know during which period you could do an internship with us. We do ask that you be available for at least 2 months.
- You will work on the archiving and conservation of the Netwerk Museum and the Netwerk (book) shop.
- You make a condition report of the artworks.
- You keep a well-organised administration.
- You handle the incoming and outgoing consignments for the (book) shop.
- You are co-responsible for the financial and practical handling of books on consignment.
- You think along after a long term vision for the collection of the Netwerk Museum.
- You think along after a long-term vision for the (book) shop.
- You have feeling for visual arts.
- You are enthusiastic, communicative and open.
- You can work in a structured and orderly way.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You are proactive and can work independently within deadlines.
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, curator-coordinator of visual arts.
This function is open to everyone. Netwerk Aalst encourages equal opportunities and diversity and recruits on the basis of competencies, regardless of age, sex, origin, outlook on life or disability.