Internship in Press and Communication
Netwerk Aalst is looking for a motivated intern to work with our press and communication manager of Netwerk Aalst. The internship takes place depending on your availability and curriculum. Both part-time and full-time is possible for us. We take on interns all year round, so let us know during which period you could do an internship with us. We do ask that you are available for at least 2 months.
- Writing and editing of texts;
- Collecting and editing visual material;
- Drafting of newsletters;
- Publishing of text and images on the website;
- Analysing data;
- Strengthening our presence on social media;
- Drawing up and implementing a content plan for external communication;
- Compiling press kits and drafting press releases.
- You have affinity with contemporary art and film;
- You know Netwerk Aalst and the region of Aalst or you want to get to know it better;
- You are creative and have strong editorial qualities;
- You speak, read and write fluently in Dutch and English;
- You are well organised, work accurately and can keep to deadlines;
- You are an open and enthusiastic personality who easily makes contacts;
- You are a team player who can also work perfectly independently;
- You are studying communication or marketing or a similar relevant education.
We offer you the chance to get to know the press and communication work in an international contemporary art centre and independent film house from close up.
Mail your motivation and CV to email@example.com, press and communication coordinator.
This function is open to everyone. Netwerk Aalst stimulates equal opportunities and diversity and recruits on the basis of competences, regardless of age, sex, origin, outlook on life or disability.